RUBBER & SILICONE COMPONENT & COMPOUND MANUFACTURERS
RUBBER & SILICONE SPECIALISTS
WHO ARE WE?
S&N Rubber has been in existence since 1991 and in this time we have proven ourselves to be a leading supplier of both compounds and components for the following various industries:
- General & Heavy engineering
S&N Rubber has been an ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949 certified company since 2002, and are currently certified to the IATF 16949:2016 standard.
- Our products are destined for automotive OEM’s, equipment manufacturing OEM’s and after-market use.
- We are the contracted suppliers to two major OE tyre companies.
- S&N Rubber prescribes itself to world-class manufacturing standards.
- All Formulations and Customer technologies are coded for confidentiality.
Our Competitive Advantage
- Through technological innovation and production flexibility we able to meet the needs of a broad spectrum of customers.
- This includes quick specialized compound development and the ability to vary production schedules relatively quickly.
- An open house policy with regard to customer relations will always be a trusted philosophy of business.
S & N Rubber are the preferred supplier to numerous customers through strategic alliances and agreements. These agreements, together with technological innovation, have allowed us to offer competitive pricing on all of our products.
The location of the factory has proven to be an advantage with regard to raw material sourcing due to its proximity to the OE tyre manufacturers.
- It is our strategy that continual improvement in methodology, equipment and training of our workforce is the basis of our continued success in today’s environment.
- Valued customers are treated with respect.
S&N is the benchmark on compound and component development with a laboratory boasting the following:
- 6 x Alpha Tech. MDR Rheometers
- 1 x Alpha Tech. Rubber Processing Analyser (RPA)
- 2 x Alpha Tech. Mooney testing Viscometers
- Ozone resistance testing equipment and many other testing machines.